Sunday 12 October 2014

Tylor swift not sure of having children!!!!

Taylor swift who recently said it would take an‘astonishing human being’ to win her heart after failed relationships, says  she hates the idea of raising a family in the spotlight.

The 24-year-old star said: ‘I don’t know if I’ll have kids.’

She also said : ‘It’s impossible not to picture certain scenarios and how you would try to convince them that they have a normal life when, inevitably, there will be strange men pointing giant cameras at them from the time they are babies.’ 

She also has no desire to meet the man of her dreams right now.

She told the November issue of InStyle magazine:‘I’m too young to get married. Not age-wise, but I know myself, so why try to meet someone right now when I know I’m too young to do something serious?’ 

She added: ‘Being on my own, prioritising my girlfriends, my family and my music above everything else and trying things I never thought I’d try. 

‘It’s really been a liberating and freeing time.’



No comments:

Post a Comment