Monday 13 October 2014

Sad news!!!!! Singer Yinker Ayefele's Father Dies


Award winning gospel musician, Yinka Ayefelehas lost his father, High Chief Joshua Taiwo Ayefele.

Late Pa Ayefele, who was fondly called Baba Teacher, died on Sunday, Ocotber 12 (in the midst of his 76th birthday celebration)

Confirming the story, Yinka Ayefele, his most prominent child, uploaded his late father’s picture on his Blackberry, with the caption: ‘My Dad is Gone, High Chief J.T Ayefele. Baami, *tears*’.


Ayefele, while reacting to what he described the ‘shocking news,’ said: ‘I was there with him at Ipoti Ekiti to celebrate with him, he even saw me off when I was leaving and I left but was surprised to hear few minutes after I left of his demise.’

The late Pa Ayefele had earlier held a birthday thanksgiving service at the Anglican Church, Ipoti Ekiti.

Born in 1938, the late Joshua Ayefele was an educationist and community leader in his native Ipoti Ekiti until his demise yesterday.       ::::::::Rip to him:::::





No comments:

Post a Comment